Effective from: 1st March 2019
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
Alternatively, you may opt to check out without registering on our website. In such cases, you must ensure that the details provided by you including the delivery address are correct and complete so that we may contact you in case of emergencies or discrepancies.
Password and security
When you register to use www.fulmala.com, you will be provided with a password which you shall use to access the website. The confidentiality of this information is your responsibility. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should notify us immediately by contacting us at email@example.com or on our office number listed in website.
Prices and Payment
- The prices on www.lamsalshopping.com are fed in Nepalese currency which can be displayed in NPR.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice.
- Online Payments are not available in this version. Online payment can be made by International Credit Cards/Paypal/e-Sewa/Kumari Bank Internet Banking/NIBL Internet Banking in the coming version.
- We accept Cash On Delivery but inorder to complete product purchase you need to deposit 50% of total purchase amount to our bank account and send us the scan copy of bank voucher.
- www.lamsalshopping.com reserves the right to cancel any order.
- www.lamsalshopping.com reserves the right to cancel any orders placed for a product that may have been incorrectly priced.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our office before the scheduled delivery date/time.
- Purchased items can be exchanged/returned for any other product of the same value (available on our website) within a period of one week from the date of delivery. However, the following conditions must be met:
- A copy of the delivery slip must be produced
- The item must be in its original condition (packaging/labels)
Currently, we take orders for deliveries within listed cities in delivery options only.
The delivery charges may vary as per the product.
- Deliveries are made within 72 hours or on the scheduled delivery date, whichever is earlier, from the time of confirmation.
- If the delivery date happens to fall on a public holiday or a general strike, the delivery may be made on the next day.
www.lamsalshopping.com is not liable for delay in deliveries due to any cause beyond our control (eg. riots, strikes etc)
- The delivery address and the contact number of the recipient should be correct and accurate.
- Deliveries will be made to the address specified after a confirmation call to the person mentioned as the recipient.
- A delivery slip shall be provided to the recipient. A copy of the same shall be signed by the him/her and provided to us.
- Items will be delivered as per the picture and description of the products displayed on the website. However, there may be variations in appearance and color, especially in the case of perishable items, like furnitures and gift items.
- All products and companies referred to in www.lamsalshopping.com are trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or mark holders.
- www.lamsalshopping.com will not be responsible for the accuracy of the description used to identify the products offered on the website.